Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'm Here!

After joking, contemplating, prayer and discussion I have begun to "blog." Goals for this blog include:

  • Connect expectant/new mothers with resources in Pittsburgh Area
  • Share details about economical & earth-friendly strategies
  • Disclose details about preparations for child birth and post-delivery healing
  • Provide first-hand opinions about services in area for expectant/new mothers
Please share this blog with those who may be curious or interested in learning more. I feel that we all have so much to learn from one another and at this point, technology is able to allow me to share my experiences, thus far. My faith continues to remain as a constant source of comfort and support amidst personal change and growth. I am blessed to begin with my first post of hopefully many more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment